- Design custom template.
- Download pictures of themes, arrows, textures, shapes, designs, vectors from internet, crop the image according to your need and use it in your slides, thus design a fresh, attractive and professional template.
- Visit http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/powerpoint-help/create-your-own-template-RZ001136834.aspx for “How to design custom template in power point”
- Focus on graphics, use less text.
- Don’t use more than 5 points on a slide.
- Keep the slides in logical flow & order.
- Choose graphics carefully, presentation should be self describing.
- Keep background simple or related to the theme.
- Animation brings professional look & feel in your presentation but use it at appropriate place.
- For smart art, themes and other tools visit http://office.microsoft.com/en-in/templates/powerpoint-templates-FX102832605.aspx
- Write org name on top left, website URL+email+Contact no or technology logo or name at top right, event name or venue with date at bottom left and page no at bottom right of each slide.
Cheers!! Keep rocking!!